Clarity Travel Solutions (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.claritysso.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
CLARITY TRAVEL SOLUTIONS collects personal information for individual identification or relates to an identifiable person in the following scenarios and purposes.
Information we may collect
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Form of Payment
- Credit & Debit Card number and related Information
- Passport Number and related Information
- Frequent Flyer Number
- National ID/International ID number and related Information
- Known Traveler Number or Unique ID issued by transportation Agency
- Your preference while booking (Eg: Origin, Destination, Departure/ Arrival dates, Seat, Baggage, Meals, Airline, Hotel, Room, etc.)
- Social Media Account ID
- Banking Information
- Language Preference
- Currency Preference
How we may collect the information
We and our partnered service provider may collect the Personal Information in the following ways.
- During the promotion.
- During the registration for promotion or services.
- During an attempt at booking or while booking.
- During the verbal/telephonic communication with our customer service or respective department.
- During the research with the public databases, marketing partners, social platforms, referrals, other sources as permitted by the law.
How we may use Personal Information
We may use personal information to book travel services, profile completion, and participate in a survey, inquiries, initiate, or completing the transaction. Below are the purpose includes but not limited to
- Establish contact/ identity and complete the transaction.
- Provide the agreed or booked services.
- Establish and manage the commercial relationship with our prospects and existing customers.
- Facilitate or update about services and offers.
- Cater to any special service request or requirement.
- Manage and explore further areas of business development and operations of CLARITYSSO.
- Fulfilment of any regulatory, legal, or governance advisory.
- Send marketing and promotional offers.
- Personalize your experience by presenting customized/ tailored products for you.
- Making inquiries for booking via us, our partners, by website, email, chat or phone.
- Enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotions.
- Make changes to existing reservations.
- Update the form of payment.
- Update your profile.
- Update or modify your permissions.
- Update your account access, credit limit, etc.
- Know service request status.
- Request for additional services.
- Make register complaints about any of the services.
- Sign a contract or a form of authorization
How we may disclose Personal Information
Every entity maintains its own security parameters in order to protect the privacy or any user. CLARITY TRAVEL SOLUTIONS will put efforts in managing the privacy of jointly use personal information for its affiliates or joint ventures.
We may disclose the personal information for the above-stated purpose to
- Suppliers such as Airlines, Car Rental Companies, Hotel Providers, Cruise providers, etc. So, your purchase can be completed.
- Affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or business partners who are partnered to provide a portion of service. Such as travel insurance providers, other travel consolidators, suppliers who are providing their travel inventories.
- To our third-party service providers like website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfilment, information technology, customer service, email delivery, chat management, marketing, auditing and other services. Information provided to these parties is subject to confidentiality and obliged to use solely for the permitted purpose only.
- To third party companies who are operating/ sponsoring the contest, sweepstake promotion or offers.
- To comply with the legal process as per applicable law within your country or outside your country.
- To support any legal investigation on the request of public and governing authorities within your state or outside your state of residence.
- To comply with the legal process, to detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity.
- To abide by our terms and conditions, protect our property, business, assets, operations, the interest of affiliates subsequent allow us to estimate the remedies in case of any damages.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, registration at the place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on the legal status, relations, Social Security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
Cookies and Usage Data
Cookies and Usage Data is the information that we collect are not specific to individual identity data. This information is used to perform certain analyses in providing better user experience and customized products and user flow.
We can also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or once you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information like your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you simply visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a tool, this Usage Data may include information like the sort of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device OS, the sort of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to try to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to supply features of our Service, to enhance and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services once you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a little amount of knowledge which can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from an internet site and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies also are used as beacons, tags and scripts to gather and track information and to enhance and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to point when a cookie is being sent. However, while accessing our service if you do not accept cookies, you’ll not be ready to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is usually retained for a shorter period, except when this data is employed to strengthen the safety or to enhance the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for extended time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, could also be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the info protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you’re located outside Canada and prefer to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the info, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Security of Data
The security of your data is vital to us but remember that no method of transmission over the web or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we attempt to use commercially acceptable means to guard your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to require reasonable steps to permit you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the utilization of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
If you’re a California resident, you’re entitled to find out what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data, and to not sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you’ll make sure requests and ask us:
What personal information we have about you. If you create this request, we’ll return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we’ve not sold your personal information, we’ll inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you’re entitled to ask us to supply you with this information up to 2 times during a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the knowledge provided could also be limited to the private information we collected about you within the previous 12 months.
If you make the request to delete your personal information, we will proceed further to delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion could also be accomplished through the de-identification of the knowledge. If you select to delete your personal information, you’ll not be ready to use certain functions that need your personal information to work.
To stop selling your personal information. We don’t practice selling or renting your personal information to any third party for any purpose. We don’t sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under certain circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. You are the sole owner of your Personal Data and may request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a request to prevent selling your personal information, we’ll stop making such transfers.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it’s going to impact your experience with us, and you’ll not be ready to participate in certain programs or membership services that require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we’ll discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data protection rights stated or described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To explore more information, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
We may engage third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to not disclose or use it for the other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the utilization of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to enhance certain processes includes but not limited to automate the event process of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers for our advertisement efforts or any marketing campaign prospecting you to assist support and maintain our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Services aren’t intended to be used by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We don’t knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18 If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we’ve collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to delete that information from our servers.